Your donations are extremely important to the furtherance of Yogananda’s work through Ananda in Washington. Your donations support the ministry fund of the church, and represents 65% of the ministry income, all the other ‘campuses’ are self-supporting.
What Does My Donation Support?
- 102+ opportunities for group meditations monthly at 3 locations.
- Weekly Sunday services at Bothell Temple (with free audio/visual streaming) and weekly Sunday mini-service at East West Bookshop.
- An entirely free Media Library on Sangha Website where you can find both past classes and events in audio or video form.
- Weekly Sunday school and Youth Group at Bothell Temple.
- Solstice & Equinox celebrations & free festive savories & sweets!
- A music ministry including a choir, instrumentalists, kirtans & concerts for all to enjoy and for many to perform.
- Kriya Yoga preparation and initiation, review and ongoing Ananda Kriyaban support, including monthly Ananda Kriyaban meditations.*
- Classes on meditation, yoga and a variety of spiritual subjects. *
- The Ananda Institute of Living Yoga: Ananda Meditation Teacher Training & Ananda Yoga Teacher Training levels 1 & 2. *
- A worldwide Healing prayer ministry offering daily prayers and monthly prayer gathering.
- The Temple in Bothell is open Tuesday to Friday for personal meditation.
- Ananda Community Temple in Lynnwood is available for meditation.
- Ministers on staff to offer spiritual support.
- Weekly satsangs for the Sadhaka & Sevaka Orders.
- Ongoing spiritual support for the Nayaswami Renunciate Order
- Holiday and Holy Day celebrations & commemorations.
- Spiritual support for East-West Bookshop, which serves truth-seekers on all paths, for the Ananda Community in Lynnwood, for Living Wisdom School and for Living Wisely Thrift and Gift, and for the Ananda Farm.
- Participation in Interfaith activities in the greater Seattle area.
- Coordination & communication with Ananda Communities and spiritual leadership throughout the world.
*Revenue from classes covers less than 24% of the Sangha budget.