The benefits of meditation include calmness, relief from stress, and personal inner communion with divine qualities and consciousness of God’s ever-present love, wisdom, and joy.
Both new and experienced meditators benefit from group meditations, which greatly amplify the power of each meditator’s efforts.
Ananda Seattle offers many opportunities during the typical week to meditate with others. All are welcome!
Bothell Meditation Temple:
- Tues through Fri, 12:00 (noon) to 12:30 p.m.
- Sunday morning at 9:15 a.m., immediately before Sunday Service.
- Saturdays from 7 to 9 p.m. at the Ananda Meditation Temple in Bothell. A kirtan (group chanting for the first hour) is included in the meditation about one Saturday a month. (See calendar for exceptions)
- Kirtan dates: May 25, July 6, July 27, August 31.
Also see Wednesday evening Guided Meditation Practice
Ananda Community, Lynnwood:
- Weekdays, 5:45 to 6:45 a.m., 6:45 to 7:45 a.m., and also 12:00 (noon) to 12:30 p.m.
- Saturdays, 7 – 8:30 am
East West Bookshop in Seattle:
If you live closer to the Roosevelt District of Seattle, you can enjoy the benefits of meditation – the calmness, focus, and opening of the heart – at a convenient, supportive location nearer to you (than Bothell!).
Meditating with others can help deepen your meditation experience. Join us twice a month at East West Bookshop for prayer, chanting and affirmation, followed by a guided 40-minute meditation.
- Selected Fridays twice a month at 12:00 p.m. (noon)
- Selected Sunday mornings, 9 a.m. to 10:15 a.m.
To see specific group meditation dates, visit our calendar. Use the Categories button and select “Meditation”.