Both new and experienced meditators benefit from group meditations, which greatly amplify the power of each meditator’s efforts.
Ananda Washington offers many opportunities during the typical week to meditate with others. All are welcome!
Bothell Meditation Temple:
- Tues through Fri, 12:00 (noon) to 12:30 p.m. (except Dec. 24 – Jan. 1)
- Sunday morning at 9:15 a.m., immediately before Sunday Service.
- Saturdays from 6 to 9 p.m. at the Ananda Meditation Temple in Bothell. (See calendar for exceptions)
- Weekdays, 5:45 to 6:45 a.m., and also 12:00 (noon) to 12:30 p.m.
East West Bookshop in Seattle:
If you live closer to the Roosevelt District of Seattle, you can enjoy the benefits of meditation – the calmness, focus, and opening of the heart – at a convenient, supportive location nearer to you (than Bothell!).
Gathering with others to meditate adds uplifted energy to all.. Ananda offers a Sunday morning meditation at East West Bookshop every Sunday morning.We start with prayer, chanting, affirmation or poetry, an inspirational talk; then 40 minutes of silent meditation. Doors open at 8:50 am, and we finish at 10 am. Come experience the power of silence. Facilitated by NAYASWAMIS JAMUNA and DEVAKI, MATT and SUE STICKNEY, RICK and CHRISTY, or BHAKTI and BHIMA.
- Selected Fridays twice a month at 12:00 p.m. (noon). See calendar for specific dates.
- Every Sunday morning from 9 am – 10 am. Doors open at 8:50 am.