Both new and experienced meditators benefit from meditating with a group. Ananda Seattle offers many opportunities to meditate with others and experience the joy and peace that meditation inspires. All are welcome!
Bothell Meditation Temple:
- Tues through Fri, 12:00 (noon) to 12:30 p.m.
- Sunday morning at 9:15 a.m., immediately before Sunday Service.
- Saturdays from 7 to 9 p.m. at the Ananda Meditation Temple in Bothell. A kirtan is included in the meditation at least one Saturday a month. (See calendar for exceptions)
- Kirtan dates: May 25, July 6, July 27, August 31.
Also see Wednesday evening Guided Meditation Practice
Ananda Community, Lynnwood:
- Weekdays, 5:45 to 6:45 a.m., 6:45 to 7:45 a.m., and also 12:00 (noon) to 12:30 p.m.
- Saturdays, 7 – 8:30 am
East West Bookshop in Seattle:
Have you been looking for a group meditation opportunity in Seattle? Meditating with others is a vital necessity for deepening your meditation experience. It also is a great help to others. Join us twice a month at East West Bookshop for prayer, chanting and affirmation, followed by guidance into a 40 minute meditation.
- Selected Fridays twice a month at 12:00 p.m. (noon)
- Selected Sunday mornings, 9 a.m. to 10:15 a.m.
To see specific group meditation dates, visit our calendar. Use the Categories button and select “Meditation”.