Once & Future Christ – Book study
October 18 @ 7:00 pm – 8:30 pm PDT
4 Wednesday evenings, Oct 18 – Nov 8, 7 to 8:30 p.m. Ananda Blue Lotus Temple. $60 *
In-person and online. Buy the book here and deduct the cost from the tuition.
Nayaswami Hriman, co-spiritual director of Ananda Washington, has just published this book, Once and Future Christ, sharing the revelations of Paramhansa Yogananda into the life and teachings of Jesus Christ. This book study class is designed to explore the themes of the book and help shed light on the true universality of Christianity. We hope to show ways in which Christianity can discover its true universality, rising above Churchianity. There are those of faith who sincerely want to see Jesus’ life and teachings be lifted from the prison of dogma and exclusivity.
– Did God make the world, or, become the world?
– Adam and Eve: metaphor or fact?
– Jesus: son of God, or, ONLY son of God?
– Did Jesus accept reincarnation?
– Did Jesus save the sins of the world, or ?
– Jesus asked: Who do men say I AM?
– Heaven and hell: forever?
– Ego: friend or foe?
* Circle of Giving discounts apply. Kriya satsang members welcome.