Life Therapy: Healing Power of Prana
March 11 @ 10:30 am – 2:15 pm PST
4 Saturdays, March 11, 18, 25, and April 1 at 10:30a to 2:15p (45 min lunch break)
$95 (Circle of Giving applies)
Vahini Sleighter, Ananda Yoga teacher presents this four-part workshop which is one of three offered during 2023. Healing with Prana (March), Mind (May-June), and Vibration (October). These workshops may be taken individually and independently. (Yoga teachers please note that Vahini is E-RYT 500, YACEP) and this workshop qualifies therefore for continuing education.)
Healing with Prana:
Yogananda introduced the practice of”self-healing with prana” through a series of exercises that allow us to draw directly from the unlimited source of cosmic energy and teach us to direct energy where it is needed. Thanks to a greater flow of prana, we can revitalize any part of the body, establish mental clarity and peace and make all aspects of our life more dynamic and fruitful.
In this course we explore a simple, yet profound, truth: when the Life Force (prana) is stimulated and properly addressed, it becomes the tool of all the different forms of self-healing.
The Life Therapy exercises you will practice include:
– Energization Exercises: These include 39 exercises that will bring prana directly to cells, muscles, tissues, and organs.
– Superconscious Living Exercises: a series of 6 simple exercises that elevate our mental outlook and activates greater awareness
– Pranic techniques for self-healing include affirmations, breath control, visualization, chanting AUM, to name just a few.
– Heliotropic techniques: practices that combine prana with the power of solar rays
– Meditation techniques that concentrate the powers of the mind and calm emotional disturbances
Among the topics covered:
– The six pillars of radiant health of body, mind, and spiritual success: diet, exercise, purification, energy control, positive thinking, and meditation.
– How to strengthen your aura and protect yourself from negativity
– How to overcome fatigue and lack of enthusiasm
Vahini (E-RYT 500, YACEP) is a disciple of Paramhansa Yogananda and has lived in several of the Ananda international communities since 2008. She is a talented and dedicated yoga teacher with a wealth of expertise and experience.
Vahini loves to travel and be in contact with multiple cultures and countries. She has been a yoga teacher training staff since 2016 in Italy, California, and Bali; and taught hatha yoga classes and meditation since 2010. Her passion is to deepen and share her understanding of the natural power that each one has for self-healing (on all levels). Vahini has a Bachelor’s degree in Architecture, and she speaks Italian and English.