Floral Design with Kristy Law
September 5 @ 10:30 am - 2:30 pm$25.00
In order to have flower supplies for each person, we ask you please register in advance online, by phone, or in person. Please note the location is Ananda Community, 20715 Larch Way, Lynnwood. After registration we’ll provide more details.
Kristy writes: “Luther Burbank said, “Flowers always make people better, happier, and more helpful; they are sunshine, food, and medicine for the soul.” Come experience the power of flowers to heal and uplift both yourself and others. Join us in this creative and inspiring workshop in which we’ll:
· Learn the essential elements of a floral arrangement and the steps to creating it.
· Create your own unique arrangement in class to take home.
· Find out secrets to creating inexpensive, lush arrangements.
· Learn how to get your flower arrangements to last longer.
· Hear what Paramhansa Yogananda had to say about flowers, and learn about the connection between flowers and the Masters.”
Presented by Kristy Law, Ananda Bothell sangha member and professional floral designer with Belles + Whistles Floral Design. Kristy also owns Redbud Landscape Design and helps tend the grounds and container plantings at the Ananda Community.