IN PERSON: Childrens’ Christmas Party
December 11 @ 10:00 am – 12:00 pm PST
Please register in advance by Dec 4th: 425.806.3700
You are invited to join us in celebrating the children’s Christmas party on Sunday, December 11th, from 10:00 am – 12:00 pm.
Activities for the event:
– Design and make your own personal pizza. This will happen at the beginning of the event, so please arrive on time for this fun cooking experience with our chef Jim Kent. We will bake the pizzas for you while the event continues. If you are on a gluten free and/or dairy free diet, please let us know, so we can prepare enough ingredients for everyone.
– Decorate and bring home an ornament
– Story telling of The Elves and the Shoemaker by our great story readers Maribel Reed, John Reed, Shawn Peck and Kathleen Spaulding.
– Visit with Santa and Christmas caroling with violin accompaniment by Ethan Barker.
– Enjoy our pizza together.
Please RSVP to let us know how many adults and children are in your party by December 4th or earlier! Please call 425.806.3700.