- November 9, 2019
- 10:30 am - 1:00 pm
- Bothell Meditation Temple, 23305 Bothell Everett Hwy, Bothell, WA 98021
- 425 806-3700
The workshop includes in-class practice, tips on establishing your practice at home, online guided meditations, written instructions, unlimited (no-charge) re-take policy, and ongoing support in-person or online.
In this workshop you will learn about the three phases of meditation: relaxation, interiorization and expansion. You’ll learn proven techniques that will help you to release mental and physical tension, and to concentrate deeply on the subtle inner realities, thereby, experiencing an expanded sense of of self.
Here are some of the topics covered in this class:
- How to release tension and relax the body
- How to quiet and concentrate the mind.
- How to experience calmness, inner peace, self-acceptance, unselfish love and inner joy.
- How to be enthusiastic, open and positive towards meditation and self-transformation
- Techniques taught in this class include:
- Simple stretches & exercises
- Breath control exercises
- Watching the breath
- Creative visualization