Second Coming of Christ
23305 Bothell Everett Hwy
Bothell, WA 98021
Paramhansa Yogananda came to America in 1920 and described his life’s work as “to show the underlying unity between the teachings of Jesus Christ and of Mahavatar Krishna.”
He sometimes called his work “The Second Coming of Christ.” When asked why he emphasized the teachings of Jesus Christ and of Krishna he replied: “It was Babaji’s wish to do so.” Thus an aura of mystery surrounds the deeper connection between Yogananda and Jesus Christ.
Come explore with us the deeper aspects of this relationship. Topics will include:
* Jesus Christ: man or God?
* Jesus Christ: “only-begotten son of God?”
* Did Jesus forgive sins?
* Hellfire and heaven: for real?
* Did Jesus suffer on the cross? If so, why?
* Was the resurrection merely symbolic? Literally true?
* Yogananda: reincarnation of Jesus?
* The meaning of the resurrection of Jesus
Nayaswami Hriman will offer these life-changing revelations from Yogananda’s teachings. A new dispensation has been given to understand the life and teachings of Jesus Christ more deeply and with a truly “catholic” (i.e. universal) point of view.